56 | Yemi Penn on Rebellious Curiosity and the Transformation of Trauma
Randomly scrolling through LinkedIn I came across a live video chat, Yemi Penn's empathy and realness shone brightly. On a whim, I reached out and invited her to be on the Unboxable podcast. This was the result.
Yemi Penn is an Engineer by profession, Entrepreneur by passion having run 3 successful business in the past. She is now researching the alchemy of transmuting pain to power, delivering keynotes and workshops like these to offer a different perspective on being.
in this episode we explore…
- Yemi's ever-evolving identity
- The link between our human experience and our ability to care for the earth
- Healing mothers to heal the earth
- Intergenerational inheritance
- The power of acknowledging trauma and culture
- Responding with empathy
- Acknowledging the contrast and shadow side of human experience
- She calls me a 'great host asking soul enriching questions' [blushing here]
- Her book Did You Get the Memo Because I F**king Didn't
- The surprising link between genetics and money
And so much more. This is definitely too brief a chat with this unique thinker, researcher, coach and presenter.
Please enjoy this chat with my new bestie, the delightful Yemi Penn.
For support with your journey to holistic health and deep purpose as you navigate depletion, matrescence and motherhood head to the Soul Mama Academy and get your FREE GUIDE to healing from depletion.
Leave questions, topic requests or guest suggestions in your review on Apple podcasts.